Kittitas Interactive Management is always looking for great people, and we know that our employees are some of the best references. Research has shown, and our own experience supports, that hires who come into our organization through employee referrals are excellent contributors, stay with us longer and are more cost effective to recruit.
If you know someone who you think would be a great addition to K.I.M and they meet the qualifications for an existing opening, it could be worth it to you. Not only do you get to work with a friend but you can earn money too.
Follow these rules
- The hiring of a referred employee must occur within six months of the initial referral date.
- Admin, Office Management, and HR employees are excluded from receiving referral bonuses.
- The referral must represent the candidate’s first contact with our organization. Temporary contract and former employees are not eligible candidates for referral.
- To be eligible for an award, the referrals must first be submitted to Human Resources and must include a Candidate Referral Form and a resume. The referral form is available at the downtown office if in Ellensburg or at our Yakima location in the Larsen Building.
- Once a referral is hired and completes 120 calendar days of service, and all of their training, the employee responsible for the referral will receive the referral bonus.
- The first employee to refer a candidate will be the only referring employee eligible for payment.
- All candidates will be evaluated for employment consistent with our organization’s policies and procedures, and all information regarding the hiring decision will remain strictly confidential.